Monday, August 17, 2009

Crazy Week

Just wanted to let you know that even though this week and only begun, it's been crazy thus far. First off, my husband is out of town, well more like out of the country for 2 weeks with the Guard. He has our digital camera so I borrowed my mom's so when I make another project, I'll have her camera to take pictures. Also, my husband's mother is in the hospital and had shoulder replacement surgery today. Please keep our family in your prayers during this difficult and crazy time. I'm going on night 2 of our daughter not being home because I have to work and there's not child care for her since school doesn't start until Wednesday. I don't like being in an empty house with Katy being gone and Jason out of the country! So I'll try to get a new project on some time this week but bear with me, I'm so exhausted and trying to keep our family under control, it's just a little hairy around here!! Look for something the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment